- An education based on ethical values resulting in knowledge and skills valued by employers and leading to graduate employability.
- Application oriented research relevant to business and management that flows into the teaching-learning process.
- Inspirational and creative teaching which encourages students to assimilate and apply relevant knowledge.
- Improving the student experience.
- Maximizing the learning value-add to students from entry to exit.
- Proactive employer engagement in the region.
To develop tomorrow’s Engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs and managers through:
- An education based on ethical values resulting in knowledge and skills values by industry.
- Application oriented research that flows into the teaching-learning process.
- Inspirational and creative teaching.
- An outstanding and exceptional learning experience.
The Learning Matrix– The path towards achieving our mission
We have segregated the entire learning quest at our college in four Learning Objectives. These are the broad Program Outcomes which we strive to impart to our students.
Here the term ‘Learning’ is used in a broader way so as to encompass all skills, knowledge, and habits which are developed knowingly, unknowingly, or even as a collateral.
|Developing your Character & Personality||Developing yourself in CCLD||Acquiring knowledge through Resource Materials|
|Acquiring Skills required for a Professional Life||Project, Technical Papers & Seminars||Improving Skills through Certification Courses
|Establishing network & relationship||Entrepreneurship & Start-up & Cell||Industry Integration Activities- Guest lectures, surveys, Industry visits.|
|Initiating broader learning in form of Research & Innovation||Research Cell, Promotion of Emerging Technologies||Multi-dimensional growth through Student Councils & Club Activities|
Studying at Vision Institute of Technology allows you numerous advantages over other colleges. Check few!