3D Printings refers to a variety of procss in which computer operated machine creates 3 Dimensional objects by joining or solidifying of material,typically layer by layer until the whole object is complete. 3D printing is also commonly referred to as additive manufacturing. Even though the early years of the technology seemed to regard 3D printing as an expensive process only suitable for aesthetical prototypes, the technology behind additive 3D printing has evolved to an impressive scale in the last few years, lowering barriers and making it more popular and affordable to end-users.
Students should be have Appearing/Passed with degree/Diploma in ME/CE/EN.
3D Printer Course Content
Session 1: introduction to 3D printers
- General introduction
- Basic and technologies in 3D printers
- History of 3D Printing
- How does a 3D-printer work?
- What are the different types of printers and materials you can use?
- Who uses 3D Printing and what for?
- What can you print with a 3D-printer?
Session 2 : Design for 3D Printing
- Hands-on design and print process
- Basic CAD software
- File sources & formats
- Modifying existing designs
- Making your own creation
Session 3 : Initialize and set up the 3D Printer with basic settings
- Printer settings
- How to setup a 3D printer
- Testing and calibration of 3D Printer
- Operating a 3D Printer
- Make your own 3D design
- Evaluate the Prototype and Tips to Improve It
- A 3D print to take away
- Advanced Topics, Latest Trends, Tips and Tricks – More hands-on 3D Printing Training
Session 5 :
Competition At the end of the workshop, all participants will get a Certificate of Participation and the best designs will be given a merit certificate .